Valentine Printables

Despite, the fact that I am not a big Valentine lover (no pun intended), I do love me some printables. Especially if it is a print that I can use after February.  What better to describe love then 1 Corinthians 13:4?

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.

I have created a print with those poignant words, a daily reminder for me of three things that should always guide and govern my life:

Love, Compassion and Kindness



To download, right click and select Save Image. I have also created different versions in Green, Pink and Blue. 


And for the Pink Lovers out there I created another Print. 


Psst: all DIY & For the Home posts has since migrated to: 

theoverhaul.blogspot.com 

Can't wait to see you soon ;) 

Reactions:

6 comments:

  1. How sweet of you to share these with Potpourri Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for having me Honey :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great printables!!!


    Thanks for sharing them at Creatively Living!

    --Katiea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katiea, It was great seeing everyone's projects. Thanks for hosting :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are stunning! love the scripture & simplicity. I'm so excited to put this in my living room!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bekah, you are very kind to say so. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete